Sunday, April 11, 2010

Free cell phone fantasy art wallpaper

Theseare my cell phone wall paper that I hope you can use and enjoy. My only rules ofusageare pleaseno editing ofmy pictures, my website linkmuststay unless itcannot be cropped for cell phone size,noclaiming as your own, no selling as is, no uploading to any other websites ordistributing without my permission.If you have any questions about uploading to moboPicor using any of my wallpaper,pleasedo contact me. Also if there is a painting that you wouldlike to see as cellphone wallpaperinone of mycollections pleaselet me know.For using with moboPic just click on the cell phone picture than right click save asto yourdesktop. Click on themoboPic picture to go to their website and than upload it to moboPic with your cell phonespecifics.Previews will not look the same on your cell phone and will be muchbigger and better resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment